Today i am going to show you how stream live football Matches using your smartphone, at least that will be good way to use you mPulse data or even your 200% data bonus for independence or even your Jollific8 on GLO and many more. And we are going to be using Live NetTV
Live NetTV provides 800+ live TV channels in 9 categories which are: Sports, Entertainment, News, Movies, Documentary, Cooking, Music, Kids and Religious. The service is absolutely FREE. It is so simple to use that you will instantly love it. No sign up, no subscription, unlimited features, unlimited fun and absolutely free. No sign up, no subscription, unlimited features, unlimited fun and absolutely free.
Requirements Before installation
- Download Live Net TV app here
- Download MX Player if you don’t already have it here
- Enable unknown source from your Android device settings
How to Install
- After successful download, launch the application, install and open the app.
- Click on any TV app and select MX Player
- Click on the 3 horizontal line by the left and select Live Event to see lists of current live matches.
For PC Users
You will need an emulator like Nox, Bluestack, MEmu or Andy installed on your PC before you will be able to stream live on your system.
Use your free data with your Free Football streamer and happy enjoyment