MTN Welcome Back offer works like this, it rewards subscribers that have spent 30 – 180 days on the network without performing any chargeable activity with 2000% bonus on their first recharge in a month and also qualifies them to enjoy special data bundles for 3 months. You will be able to use 500% of the bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria and 1500% for browsing.
Info About Newly Revised MTN WELCOME BACK OFFER
The bonus validity depends on the amount recharged and the month of recharge.
|1st Month||2nd Month||3rd Month|
|Offer||2000% bonus on recharges between N100 – N1000. (500% of the bonus will be used for National Calls/SMS and 1500% for data).||2000% bonus on recharge of N100 ONLY. (500% of the bonus will be used for National Calls/SMS and 1500% for data).||2000% bonus on recharge of N100 ONLY. (500% of the bonus will be used for National Calls/SMS and 1500% for data).|
|Validity||N100-N500: 5 daysN501-N1000: 30 days||15 days||15 days|
MTN Welcome Back offer can be used for:
|Main Account||Dedicated Account|
|National Calls||At the default tariff plan rate||80k/sec (N48/min)|
|National SMS||At the default tariff plan rate||N4/SMS capped at 75 SMS weekly|
|Data||At the default tariff plan rate||N5/MB|
|International Calls||Standard International rate||N/A|
|International SMS||Standard International rate||N/A|
- All MTN PREPAID customers who have spent 30-180 days on the network without any chargeable activity is eligible for the welcome back offer.
- You can check if you are eligible for MTN Welcome Back Offer by dialing the USSD code *559*65#.
- Subscribers will receive the bonus ONLY on their FIRST recharge in a month for the next 3 months.
- The welcome back bonus will be received when you recharge via Physical, Logical, DYA, VTU recharges as well as from their Bank account.
- A subscriber will not receive the Welcome Back bonus if his/her first recharge in the month is less than N100 but will receive the bonus applicable to his/her tariff plan if the recharge value is eligible for the bonus.
- You will not receive the welcome back offer bonus if recharge is via Share N sell.
- After expiry, all unused bonus will clear on the day of expiry.
- The charging sequence is in this order:
- National calls/SMS and data will be charged first from the Welcome Back bonus account -> other bonus accounts-> Xtratime account -> Main account.