Nigerians can tell how fake and pirated brands products are been sold out on daily basis. The most popular brand that always fall victim for this are iTel, Tecno and Infinix.
In This post i will be showing you how to indentify and spot a fake iTel, Tecno and Infinix smartphones in the market today. If you currently reading this post, you can also save a friend today by sharing this piece of article to them as well. Below steps are how to identify a fake iTel, Tecno and Infinix devices;
How to Identify a Fake Tecno Smartphone
- Go http://gc.tecno-mobile.com
- Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the relevant field and submit.
- You will get a response informing you if the phone is GENUINE or NOT.
How To Spot Fake Infinix Smartphones
- Go to Infinix verification tool – http://gc.infinixmobility.com/
- Input your IMEI and VC number.
- Click On the submit button and wait for result.
- You’ll receive an information if your Infinix is genuine or fake.
How to Identify a fake iTel Smartphone
- Dial *#06# to check IMEI and find VC number by removing the battery.
- Enter the IMEI and VC number of the device into this site: http://gc.itel-mobile.com
- Click on the submit button.
NOTE: The same process is applicable to the detect original and fake batteries.
Make sure you save a friend today. It will only take you 10 seconds to share with your friends.