Hope You still enjoying Your PES 2018? Many are still waiting patiently for the release of the higher upgrade, PES 2019. Its release date and features was revealed by a member of Evoweb gaming forum after it been spotted in a Play station Store in Hong Kong.
It is said it will be coming in two different edition. They are the Standard Edition and Legend Edition. The game also promise to feature HDR and 4K support and well as revamped and upgraded skill traits, movement, visible fatigue and improved animation. See features of Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
Features We Should Expect and Release Date Of PES 2019
- ML REAL SEASON – The manager mode has been improved and new ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses.
- MAGIC MOMENTS – All players individuality has been revamped and taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, improved shooting motion to score great goals, animation and stamina have great impact in visible fatigue.
- NEW MYCLUB – Improved and redone element of players, from how you sign players and to special versions of players released throughout the year.
- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – The PES 2019 will come with huge addition of licensed leagues.
- GAME GRAPHIC SUPPORT – With 4K HDR, photo-realism with stunning animation will flow greatly.
- RELEASE DATE: According to the listing spotted in Hong Kong Earlier shows the release date of the PES 2019 to be 30th August 2018.
Let wait for the full release date and see if it original features will corresponds with the revealed feature. What’s Your Say?