According to Infinix they stated that the Update has Fixed;
- Translation issue of partial language.
- Optimized system stability
- comes with updated GPRS Parameter
- Updated fingerprint recognition security and many more…
All this updates will simply improve users experience. The update will be official rolled out to your device, this is to say it will pop-up on your screen. but you can still choose to upgrade it manually. Before you proceed with upgrading your device, Note the following.
* Make sure your device is not Rooted, If rooted Unroot before you proceed.
* Make sure your battery capacity is at least about 85% from above.
* You need about 1.5GB Data to upgrade
* Strong Internet connection is Required as well or you better still connect to an unlimited WiFi hotspot with fast internet connection.
How To Download And Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 To Android 7 Nougat
- Go to Settings from your phone
- Scroll down to About Phone
- Tap on System update
- Now click on Download and install